Get Experienced Cosmetic Dentist In Parramatta
Get Your Teeth Rejuvenated with Us
Are you in need of enhancing the appearance of your teeth, mouth, and smile? Choose our professional cosmetic dentistry who can uplift your facial appearance and get your teeth straightened in no time. Our Cosmetic dentistry in Parramatta are available to discuss options to help you to improve the appearance of your entire tooth. Although cosmetic dentistry is optional, some effective cosmetic treatments can restore your missing tooth.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Cosmetic dentistry is highly recommended for those who would like to maintain their oral health. The tools, techniques, and procedures that we follow in cosmetic dentistry at our Parramatta clinic are performed on regular basis. Backed by highly skilled and experienced dental professionals, we have emerged amongst the leading clinics. Our cosmetic dentist has received many awards and positive feedback for the hard work that they contribute in providing the best solutions to our clients.
Our dental clinic in Parramatta has helped hundreds of thousands of patients who felt discomfort with their teeth. To get their teeth straightened and to enhance their facial appearance. Our team will address your queries and find the right solution for your needs. Schedule an appointment today with our cosmetic dentist!
Popular cosmetic dentistry treatment is;
- Inlays – cosmetic dentist uses porcelain material to fabricate the teeth to find out the exact match of its color. When it is fabricated inside the tooth, it is known as inlays.
- Tooth Reshaping & contouring – our experienced cosmetic dentist in Parramatta clinic uses laser or drilling tool to get your teeth reshaped smoothly. Our dental tools are made of premium quality material to provide you with best form of treatment.
- Cosmetic Gum surgery – Most individuals prefer cosmetic gum surgery to fix their gum issues quickly. It is an excellent treatment that can really uplift your appearance.
- Clear Orthodontic Aligners – Nowadays, many teenagers, as well as adults, are opting for this precise orthodontic aligner tools instead of using metal braces. The orthodontic aligners are specially designed to straighten your teeth.
- Tooth-colored Fillings- In recent days, tooth-colored fillings become a popular and noticeable procedure. Most individuals enjoy using the tooth-colored fillings made by the cosmetic dentist.
We will help you to choose the best solution for your teeth and give you a reason to smile.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160