Guaranteed Pain-Free Dentistry In Parramatta
Unique Dental is a fully equipped and affordable place in Parramatta for your oral health. We are a team of experienced and qualified dental professionals that strive to provide safe and quality dental care in Parramatta using advanced techniques.
Pain is a word that has been associated with dentists and dental procedures. Majority of us feel delay or procrastinate visit to a dentist for the fear of pain caused during dental treatments. To overcome this problem we, at Unique Dental, use the pain-free dentistry for treating painful procedures. Pain-Free dental treatment is also referred to as sedation dentistry wherein a part of your body is sedated to avoid any sensation of pain.
Pain-free dentistry is beneficial to both patients as dentists. For patients, pain-free treatment helps them avoid pain during procedures and encourage good dental health. For patients, it leads to:
- Increase in comfort levels
- Time saving
For dentists, the benefits of pain-free dentistry include movement control, patient co-operation, etc. Because a patient doesn’t feel pain, it leads to better patient co-operation and thereby better and smoother treatment.
At our Parramatta clinic, we have the following pain free dentistry options:
- Laughing Gas or Nitrous Gas – This is the most common and easy method of sedating a patient for a short duration of time. This technique is used to remove anxiety among patients, especially children. Inhaling this gas is safe and has been used to alleviate pain.
- Enteral sedation –Under this pain-free treatment, we use a sedative pill taken orally before a dental procedure. This acts like a local anesthesia that reduces your nervousness for treatments.
- Intravenous sedation (IV)– Under this option, Anesthesia is administered to help reduce pain or sedate a nervous patient. Commonly, local anesthesia is used that sedates only the mouth. However, painful procedures like tooth extraction involve the use of general anesthesia that temporarily leads to loss of consciousness.
We employ pain-free treatment for some of the following procedures:
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- Root Canals
- Implant placements
We are a certified dental clinic in Parramatta able to provide pain-free dentistry. We have state of the art equipment that empowers our dentists to provide pain-free dentistry treatments at affordable prices. We ensure that all our patients face minimal discomfort during long dental procedures by masking pain to a point where you no longer perceive or detect pain. We help you improve your smile without pain.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160