Get Exceptional Solutions For Your Dental Problems At Unique Dental.
Welcome to Unique Dental, where the experts embark on looking after your oral health. We specialise in providing our clients with comprehensive dentistry services that cover them for everything from simple cleanings and basic screenings to total mouth restorations.
We strive to help our clients reach the best oral health that meets the highest standards of hygiene. Our exceptional range of services covers has all that you would expect from professional dental practice and are ideal for keeping your gums and teeth strong and healthy.
What sets Unique Dental apart?
We consider it our responsibility to dispense a range of dental services that are not only effective but are affordable as well. These services are designed in a manner to help you get sparkling teeth to flaunt without having to pay an unbelievable amount of money. Our ability to match our clients’ needs sets us apart. We embark on tailoring Packages to suit your budgetary limits.
At Unique Dental we value your smile and that of your family’s. That’s why we have designed a range of services covers your family for any kind of dental problem. We offer:
- Basic teeth cleaning and oral hygiene visits for the young ones and for the teenagers to get their teeth aligned with our Invisalign / Clearpath Braces.
- Adults can avail our Smile Makeover treatment with the help of Dental Veneers and those in their late 30s or 40s can get hazard free Facial Rejuvenation.
- For the elderly – natural looking and perfectly fitting dentures or mini implants
*Age limits may apply
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160