Wisdom Teeth Surgery & Extraction Expert In Parramatta
Wisdom Teeth Removal at Unique Dental in Parramatta
Partially erupted or impacted teeth can be problematic and painful for your smile. As we know that wisdom teeth always grow in the last of all teeth, therefore they need enough space to grow up appropriately. Thus, to make their way, they often press into their surrounding teeth or get stuck in the bone. Do you also have a tooth that should be pulled? Wisdom teeth surgery or dental extractions are required in many such cases, particularly in the case where restoration is not possible, or you’re in extreme pain.
Why Remove Wisdom Teeth?
As wisdom teeth don’t have enough space to come in properly or are hard to reach, they’re especially inclined to:
- Gum disease
- Facial swelling
- Damage to adjacent teeth
We are expert in providing wisdom tooth surgery in Parramatta. Your wisdom teeth extraction will be performed with upmost care. Our team of dental specialists are experts in removing affected wisdom teeth comfortably.
Wisdom Teeth Removal Parramatta
If you happen to have an infected or impacted wisdom tooth and want to have wisdom tooth surgery in Parramatta, then we are here to support you. Our dedicated and professional staff is an expert in their field and getting teeth extraction should be possible using pain-free methods at Unique Dental in Parramatta.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom tooth surgery is executed as an outpatient method. During the extraction process, we as a dental specialist will:
- Make a little cut in the gum so that the tooth, as well as bone, can be uncovered
- Take out any bone which is causing the problem to access the tooth
- Cut the tooth into sections, if required, to make the removal process easier
- Take out the wisdom tooth
- Clean the part if there is any debris
- Close the wound with stitches
- They will put a veil on the area from where the wisdom tooth was extracted to stop the bleeding
What to Expect
During your teeth extraction process, we will numb the area around your teeth to avoid any uneasiness. If you somehow feel any pressure during the procedure, then there is nothing to worry as it is quite normal. Sutures are here and there required, particularly in case you’re going to have an oral surgery that includes wisdom tooth surgery. Most stitches will require to be removed by doctors within a week, or some can dissolve themselves.
Visit our clinic today and get treatment for your dental problems!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160