Well-Known Tooth Extraction Dentists In Westmead
Dental issues can regularly cause excessive pain as well as infections that will not only destroy your teeth but surrounding areas too. Anyway, a tooth can also cause pain by springing up in an inappropriate position in the mouth, accordingly, damaging the whole mouth. The wisdom tooth is known to be challenging. The best way to solve these problems is to go for a tooth extraction to heal the uneasiness from a specialized dental clinic in Westmead.
We, at Unique Dental, are committed to providing perfect Oral care services to the patients with complete satisfaction. Regardless of whether you’re searching for wisdom teeth surgery, dental filling, and management of jaw joint disorders, dental implant treatment, or other dental health benefits in Westmead, we treat each patient with the highest level of respect.
Our dental health surgeons and our staff give the top-class consideration you anticipate, utilizing the most modern dental materials and innovation. We represent considerable authority in the evacuation of affected wisdom teeth, expulsion of troublesome teeth, introduction of capped teeth, apicectomy, frenectomy, bone grafting, dental implants, TMJ issue and sinus lift techniques.
We are qualified suppliers of tooth extraction services, diagnosing and treating the reasons for irregularities in the mouth and oral sores. At Unique Dental, we will ensure that the damaging background of tooth extraction is as agreeable as conceivable without pain during the medical procedure or any uneasiness post-medical procedure.
Wisdom tooth extraction is another cause behind why you might need to visit our clinic, and this is done without any problem by our dental specialist team. Our oral medical procedure clinic additionally helps the individuals who need to evacuate one or more teeth for cosmetic reasons. Tooth extraction can profoundly influence the state the face of an individual and can even change your smile.
We will ensure that your experience is without pain. Anesthesia during the medical procedure and appropriate pain killer’s post-medical procedure will keep any inconvenience under control and help you lead a more advantageous way of life for a considerable length of time to come. Contact our team of experts today without any hesitation!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2022 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160