Pain-free Wisdom Teeth Extraction in Merrylands
Unique Dental: Impeccable teeth extraction facility
Unique Dental offers teeth extraction services in Merrylands with an assurance of perfection. Teeth extractions are always considered a painful procedure. As a result, people often live with the discomfort instead of extracting the tooth causing it. However, there are higher risks involved if affected teeth are not removed at the right time. That is the main reason why dental expert’s advice for tooth extractions.
Unique Dental has vast experience and dental knowledge when it comes to wisdom teeth extraction. These teeth are an asset for chewing. However, if your jaw is not broad enough, wisdom teeth can become a source of immense pain and infection. In such cases, wisdom teeth removal is required.
Unique Dental offers appropriate advice after thorough consultation and if deemed necessary, a tooth extraction can be performed. There are several scenarios in which such a removal is advised:
Wisdom teeth not growing out completely – this can create a breeding ground for bacteria that leads to swelling of the jaw, severe toothache and potentially infected cavity
- Wisdom teeth causing crowding – this can result in bite issues
- Wisdom teeth pushing sideways out of the gum – this can create ulcers
- Irregular wisdom teeth can cause cysts – these can injure the bone and roots
- Improper growth of wisdom teeth can disrupt the adjoining teeth
How a wisdom tooth extraction is performed in our clinic?
In order to provide you with top of the line dental facilities, we use well planned procedures. Wisdom teeth extraction involves the following:
- An X-ray to determine the best procedure for your tooth removal
- Local anaesthesia injected for a painless tooth extraction
- Small incisions made to fully expose the tooth and adjoining bone (depending on individual cases, some parts of the bone may also be extracted)
- Proper cleansing to ensure no fragments are left in the mouth or incision point
- Stitches applied in cases where incisions are large
- Proper blood clot ensured
Call us now for a flawless and immaculate teeth extraction surgery
Get an appointment right now and see our committed and expert dental team to get the perfect treatment for your wisdom teeth.
Are your wisdom teeth becoming a habitat for germs and infection? Fill in this online form right now and tell us all about the problems or the pain that you feel because of your wisdom teeth. Give us a call now for an expert consultation and to book an appointment for teeth extractions in Merrylands today.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2024 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160