Professional Wisdom Teeth Surgery & Teeth Extraction Treatment In Granville
Are your wisdom teeth have started to grow up and making you uncomfortable? Sometimes, the pain of impacted or incoming wisdom teeth can be unbearable, which is the reason we give wisdom teeth surgery and teeth extractions at our clinic in Granville. Wisdom teeth extraction can be completed under local anesthetic and without or with sedation.
Our highly qualified and experienced dental specialists perform these surgeries every day while following the strict protocols for contamination control, in this way preventing the pain caused due to the impacted or incoming wisdom teeth. If your wisdom teeth are caught in the gums, this could prompt dental issues, for example, infection, pain or the misalignment of other teeth.
It is important to know that discomfort and pain are part of the wisdom teeth extractions process, and our dental specialists will make your wisdom teeth surgery experience as agreeable as feasible for you. Every patient has a different situation. Our dental professionals will take an X-ray to know if your wisdom teeth must be removed or not. If our dental clinicians prescribes teeth extractions to you, then it is better to have wisdom teeth surgery as suggested.
Wisdom teeth are normally evacuated in the early twenties or late teens as there is a greater possibility that the roots of the teeth have not fully-fledged and the bone near the teeth is less thick. These two variables can make the extraction process simpler, just as making the recovery process a lot shorter.
Unique Dental is a well-known dental clinic in Granville where our expert teeth surgeons are available to treat your all teeth related problems. We are serving the residents of Granville since years with wisdom teeth surgery and other teeth related problems. We employ experienced and trained dental professionals who are always expert while examining and treating the patients.
If you and your family members are experiencing the growth of wisdom teeth and the severe pain in your teeth bone, ear pain, headache, etc. then you should visit Unique Dental where we will examine and tell you that if you need teeth extraction or not. If teeth extraction is required, then we will schedule your time of surgery so that you can get rid of the sensational pain.
Don’t hesitate to connect with our team of dental specialists to fix your date and time to visit them at our clinic in Granville!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160