Wisdom Teeth Surgery & Extraction In Auburn
Various people suffer from different teeth problems. Wisdom teeth surgery is a medical procedure which is used to extract wisdom teeth. Once you visit your dental expert, he or she may suggest you go for wisdom teeth extraction. But you may be confused about why you need teeth extraction when they are not in pain.
Generally, the human mouth is designed to take in 28 teeth and in some cases, when 32 teeth try to make space for them, then it can become painful and crowded. These last four teeth, known as wisdom teeth, are the third molars. Wisdom teeth grow up in the later age of an individual, and they are more often to show up when an individual is in their late teens.
Sometimes, the wisdom teeth can grow correctly, and if the gum tissue is strong, then there is no need for teeth extraction. But this happens only in rare cases. They can make their way from the side and can be completely infected or even never comes out of the bone. Whenever you feel these conditions, then we can say that your teeth are affected, and you need wisdom teeth surgery or extraction.
We at Unique Dental in Auburn offer professional teeth service to the patients. We have experienced team of dental experts who are always there to treat your problems related to teeth. The oral surgeons of Unique Dental are experienced and have gone through specialised training in the careful extraction of wisdom teeth.
Why do you need wisdom teeth surgery?
Wisdom teeth can origin a range of issues when they don’t have adequate space to grow effectively. Following are a few teeth related issues which can cause by wisdom teeth:
- Development of cysts and tumors
- Gum disease
- Pain and tenderness near the tooth sites
- Damage to neighboring teeth
- Tooth decay
- Bone loss
- Dental crowding and shifting
Before choosing to remove your wisdom teeth, our expert dental specialist will examine the situation of your teeth and your mouth. Furthermore, they can also ask to take an x-ray to know the development pattern of your wisdom teeth.
The wisdom teeth surgery and extractions are not restricted to any specific age group. So, if you are feeling any sensitivity or pain in your teeth, then you should visit our dental expert team today in Auburn. They will carefully examine your problem and provide treatment accordingly! Visit us for all kinds of tooth surgery or extractions in Merrylands or call us on 02 98972705 to book an appointment!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160