Wisdom Teeth Surgery & Teeth Extraction In Guildford
When a dental expert says the term extraction, then it essentially means to remove your tooth. This becomes more fundamental when a tooth is extremely damaged, decayed or has turned out to be loose because of gum disease. Sometimes there is a need to evacuate the kid’s tooth to make enough or new space for the remaining teeth. In all these cases tooth extractions are the best treatment.
Wisdom tooth extraction by Unique Dental
Third molars, in other words, wisdom teeth are the last teeth to grow up in your mouth and are the teeth least required for excellent oral wellbeing. A lot of people have four wisdom teeth that typically emit through the gums in their early twenties or late teens. In many cases, the wisdom teeth stay caught in the jawbone under the gums as they don’t have enough space to eject.
The level of uneasiness relies upon the conditions near your wisdom teeth and general oral wellbeing. If the teeth are affected, teeth extraction will be more painful. If they have turned out to be seriously affected, the teeth may be broken as well as extraction pain may increase. But, without having affected wisdom teeth, getting them removed is generally simple! We wouldn’t depict the treatment as “lovely,” however, it most likely isn’t as alarming as some describe it. Our wisdom teeth surgery experts in Guildford will give you a specific time of recovery.
Our aim is to offer a pleasing experience for each patient when they visit our dentist. We consider anxious and nervous patients by being caring, understanding and concerned to them as could reasonably be expected. In progressively genuine cases, we can give sedation to enable the nervous patient to stay relaxed during the teeth extraction process.
A Friendly and Experienced Team of Dental experts to make sure premium care
Unique Dental is in the service with a skilled and highly qualified group of experts who are well-known among the best wisdom teeth surgery specialists in Guildford. As a reputed and trusted dental professional in the Guildford region, we offer a wide variety of dental services that provide our patients with the ideal smile. For Example:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, i.e. Crown Bleaching and Veneers
- General Restorative Dentistry Fillings
- Implant Reconstruction
- Same-Day Crowns
- Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dentures New realigns, dentures, and repairs
- Preventative Dentistry
- Mouth Guards
- Occlusal Splints for teeth grinding
- Teeth Whitening
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160