Professional Cosmetic Dentist In Westmead
A one-stop solution to all Your Dental Issues
With a strong vision to provide a one-stop solution to all your dental issues, we always try to come up with an innovative approach to deal with oral health issues. At our dental clinic in Westmead, we strive to provide you with better dental service at an affordable price.
Factors to consider while choosing the best Cosmetic dentist in Westmead?
- At the clinic of Unique Dental, we love seeing your beautiful smiles. Our cosmetic dentist will help you restore your teething issues without hassle.
- The tools and techniques that we use in our dental clinics are far simple and easy to handle making our clients feel comfortable with all our dental treatments.
- Speak to our cosmetic dentist in Westmead to keep your smile beautiful.
Why Unique Dental service?
Our reliable, Unique Dental service in Westmead will look after you throughout your consultation. Once you determine what cosmetic dentistry option is right for you, our cosmetic dentist in Westmead clinic will assist you in sorting through different choices available. And, we will find the best cosmetic dental solution that you are comfortable with.
Popular cosmetic dental choices
- Porcelain veneers
- Six Month Smiles cosmetic braces
- Botox/JUVÉDERM® XC
- Dental implants
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Inlays & outlays
- Composite bonding
- Dental veneers
- Cosmetic gum surgery
No matter what type of cosmetic dentistry options are you we will take care of you through all stages of dental treatment. Cosmetic dentist in our Westmead clinic will provide you with the perfect dental service.
Benefits of a cosmetic dentist
- Individuals who have chipped, broken and discolored teeth often find it difficult to smile in front of the public as they feel ashamed and embarrassed about the condition of their teeth.
- Oral health is as essential for overall health while keeping your smile beautiful is too important. It affects your self-confidence and the way you look.
- Over time, you may worry about your teeth and facial appearance. This is the perfect time to consult a cosmetic dentist to discuss ways you can boost your confidence by restoring your smile.
- Some of the popular cosmetic procedures that we perform in our Westmead clinic such as dental veneers and implants can serve as major tooth functions and can even help restore the entire tooth set.
- Tooth veneers will make it easier to talk, chew and bite.
- Never underestimate the power of enhanced look and self-confidence that can rejuvenate your entire body and mind through cosmetic dental surgery. So, what are you waiting for? Just, schedule an appointment with one of our cosmetic dentists in our Westmead clinic today!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160