Best Invisalign Braces In Parramatta
For about two decades, Invisalign is known as the leader in the industry when it is about translucent and removable braces. Our design and world class innovation make it conceivable to get straighter teeth at any stage in life.
Unique Dental in Parramatta offers Invisalign treatment for all the patients. It is the most upgrading and latest technology, which rectifies skewed teeth with no discourse hindrances and this extraordinary innovation gives you much comfort than regular supports and is essentially undetectable as well. Invisalign utilizes the digital model of your teeth to utilize an effective and safe approach to address inadequately adjusted teeth. Thus, you will have straight teeth, without braces.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Smooth and custom fitted
- Clear and unnoticeable
- No dietary restrictions
- Teen version available
- Great for adults of all ages
Types of Invisalign available
Invisalign Comprehensive: This is for increasingly complex orthodontic cases with results taking 18 months to two years to accomplish.
Invisalign Lite: This technique for Invisalign is intended for patients who need treatment of the front six teeth. Minor remedies can be accomplished inside a half year.
Invisalign Express: This is an additional form of Invisalign which is intended for patients who need the front six teeth fixed with orthodontic treatment. Results can be accomplished within 3 months.
Invisalign First: Kids can also enjoy the advantages from Invisalign too, there are special programs which are intended to set up the teeth and jaw of your kid for orthodontic treatment and lessen the level of treatment required.
The local and friendly dentist in Parramatta
Our primary objective at Unique Dental in Parramatta is to ensure that you get the best solution and most effective treatment. We help patients overcome the fear sometimes associated with dental procedures, so they are never again terrified of dental checkups. We are the dental care team in Parramatta area.
Our patients can expect the treatment procedure to be very comfortable for them. We provide all our patients with the best recommendation so they can maintain their dental health.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.