High-Quality Invisalign Braces In Granville
Everybody loves to have a lovely smile which make them feel confident and attractive. Do you also need a beautiful smile? Or would you like a “metal mouth”? Then Unique Dental is available near you with Invisalign to provide you with a smile that you have always dreamed of. At our dental office located in Granville, we are glad to serve our clients with Invisalign, where we aim to help correct your smile.
Why choose Invisalign treatment?
- Proven results: There are various materials and features available in Invisalign which are clinically proven to get better control of tooth development
- Faster treatment: With week after week, aligner transforms, you’re on the right path to the smile in no time. Treatment may vary customer to customer, and can be contingent upon your reaction to treatment, especially in mature grown-ups, we might think about longer periods between aligner changes.
- Efficient: Invisalign clear aligners can take care of a wide scope of teeth-fixing conditions, including crowding, crossbites, gapped teeth, open bites, underbites and overbites.
- Better fit: Aligners produced using high-quality materials are comfortable and fit well, and these are very easy to take off and put on.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner plates are comfortable and smooth to wear, but at the same time they’re removable. That implies you can keep doing all the things you ordinarily would, from eating all sorts of food, to drinking and brushing and flossing.
- Virtually invisible: Most individuals won’t realize you’re experiencing treatment; because Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible!
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is perfect when you have a busy schedule since you don’t need to visit our office like clockwork in Granville.
How does Invisalign work?
In the wake of verifying that you are an applicant for Invisalign, our professional team will take care of your smile. Then Invisalign 3D imaging program is used to make a sequence of aligners. You must wear each aligner in the arrangement for roughly two weeks before proceeding onward to the following aligner. Invisalign is not suitable for everyone, you should always consult a dentist for confirmation if Invisalign a good treatment solution for you.
Why is Invisalign beneficial?
As Invisalign aligners are transparent, so you can keep up an increasingly stylish smile all through treatment. In contrast to customary fixed support braces ports, you can expel your Invisalign aligners at whatever point you want. Having the option to remove the aligners implies that you can keep on enjoying most of your preferred foods and drink without the limitations of traditional braces.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160