Custom-Made Invisalign Braces In Westmead
A clear favorite over metal braces
The Invisible retainer is the best method for keeping your teeth adjusted in the wake of wearing braces or having hidden aligner treatment. The 1.5mm thickness of Invisalign gives greatest comfort while still being lightweight and furthermore unnoticeable for daytime wear.
While numerous patients who come to see us at Unique Dental in Westmead might want a straighter smile, the idea of metal braces and the impact this can have on their lives can make them hesitant to experience orthodontic treatment. That is the reason Invisalign has turned into the most popular orthodontic treatment in Westmead for some adults who really need a complete change in a smile.
Invisalign is an arrangement of virtually invisible, strong, hard plastic aligners produced using point by point impression shape and made utilizing propelled 3D PC imaging programming. This empowers you to see your whole treatment movement and anticipated outcome on a computer screen before starting your treatment.
The aligners are intended to shift your teeth in modest additions over a predetermined period. The aligners are supplanted with another set like clockwork until your ideal outcome is accomplished. Not at all like fixed metal braces, Invisalign can be removed easily so you can eat all your preferred foods and keep up an intensive oral cleanliness routine all through your treatment.
Why choose us?
- We’re energetic about giving extraordinary orthodontic consideration.
- We love to notice the thrill in your eye as you perceive how your confidence and smile has been changed.
- We use the most recent innovation to give creative orthodontic arrangements. From confided in conventional strategies, to cutting edge non-intrusive arrangements, we will fix your teeth and light up your face without affecting your lifestyle.
- We pay attention to your needs and give high caliber, trusted, proficient service.
- We are focused on giving delicate, customized, predictable, care for you and your family.
Are the results of Invisalign permanent?
The expected outcomes for Invisalign keep are like the outcomes from conventional braces. Nonetheless, regardless of which method is utilized, teeth tend to backslide. It’s by, and large. We encourage the use of a fixed retainer be connected to your teeth, or you may need to wear a retainer during the evening, to keep up your new and levelled smile.