Comfortable Invisalign Braces In Guildford
Invisalign is well-known for making your teeth straight and make your smile perfect. Rather than utilizing braces, Invisalign, there is an invisible plastic aligner used to bring your teeth into the right position. This makes it a perfect treatment choice for patients who feel awkward about wearing braces and going for orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign might be appropriate for you if:
- You would like a highly careful treatment system that nobody can notice
- Your teeth are protruding or crooked
- You want to drink and eat of your desire during treatment
- You are 18 years old or over
Why go for Invisalign treatment?
Not every person had the wish or chance for braces when they were young. It is never too late to know where it is possible to improve the function and appearance of your smile! At Unique Dental, we offer Invisalign service in our Guildford clinic for adults hoping to improve the function or feel of their smiles.
Orthodontics is frequently about more than appearance. We can make your smile more perfect and serve you with a treatment plan that offers reduced sensitivity, greater function, and decreased jaw pain. Appropriately adjusted teeth can give you a healthy, happy smile that is easy to keep clean and maintain. Preventing you from poor oral health caused by decay, chipped or overlapping or teeth.
Nothing to hold you back!
Since there are no brackets as well as metal wires, Invisalign braces are very easy to wear. Furthermore, because the aligners are removable, brushing, eating and flossing are no issue. You can also eat your preferred foods and smile without keeping your head down. With the help of Invisalign, there’s nothing to stow away!
Are you in search of an Invisalign expert in Guildford?
Our team of Invisalign experts at Unique Dental is comprised of a general dentist trained in orthodontics who can offer a professional and affordable service. Even though we are situated in Guildford, we generally recommend patients to visit our clinic for a thorough consultation.
We offer a scope of bespoke braces alternatives, including Invisalign, lingual and fixed braces. We assist our patients in finding a solution for all their oral health needs. If you do have any concerns or inquiries concerning your braces, we are always available.
Contact our experts today to get a free initial consultation!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160