Revitalizing Facial Rejuvenation Treatments In Parramatta
Get Your Face Rejuvenated with Hassle-Free Techniques
The ageing process is a natural part of life, and many adults find it challenging to overcome. As we get older, wrinkles and fine lines appear, and it is no wonder. A beautiful face with a great smile is what you always wanted. Most people tend to lose their self-esteem once wrinkles start to appear. However, there is a lot of options out there that helps revitalize the skin and make you stay younger.
How do I choose a dental clinic?
Choosing an orthodontic practice such as face rejuvenation in Parramatta is a breathtaking decision. Having good oral hygiene means you are maintaining good overall health. It is no wonder that the face rejuvenation treatments can last longer, so it is essential to make sure that you are completely comfortable with it.
Why Unique Dental?
Do you want to remove those wrinkles & fine lines that appear on the forehead & around your eyes? Speak to our professional and highly experienced cosmetic dentist to discuss the option available for a facial rejuvenation treatment at a reasonable price. With our expertise in the dental domain, we provide you with aesthetic procedures, which helps you get back that stunning smile.
How do we do it?
- At Unique Dental, we use Botox/Dysport, which is a kind of protein that helps soften wrinkles and relax the nerves in muscles to keep the young-looking skin.
- We use dermal fillers to add volume to your face; thereby, it smoothes folds & wrinkles.
Our patients are required to choose their cosmetic dental treatments, and we can help them to determine which one works best for them.
Our skilled professionals analyze the condition of your face and choose the facial rejuvenation option at Unique Dental in Parramatta if
- You want to retain the youthful look.
- You want to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc.
- You want to reverse the ageing process
- You need to reverse sagging skin.
We recommend facial rejuvenation treatments based on certain medical history. We discourage this treatment for pregnant & breastfeeding women.
At Unique Dental a patient will undergo facial rejuvenation treatment only if the condition of the face & body is perfect for accepting the process. For more details, book a consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Parramatta clinic.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.