Best Dental Implant Solutions In Parramatta
Revitalize Your Entire Tooth with Implants
Have you got any missing teeth due to trauma, decay or minor injury? Speak to our professional cosmetic dentist to get your teeth implants without hassle. The dental implant tools and techniques that we are incorporating at Unique Dental in Parramatta is quite easy yet compelling and provide a one-stop solution to this issue.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
Losing a tooth can impact the way you bite food. Once you lose your teeth, the chances are that the surrounding teeth will start moving into that un-used space. As a result, you will feel discomfort while biting hard foods. It causes severe pain while chewing, or you may have more headaches or other dental issues. Removing teeth when it is decayed is not just a good option, but perfect solution is dental implants to fill the gap.
Are Dental Implants Better Than braces?
- It comforts you while biting foods as you don’t have to take braces in & out of your mouth.
- Dental implants are permanent & feel natural.
- The best option for those that are missing multiple teeth.
Dental Implant Reconstruction
For individuals that have missed or decayed teeth, reconstruction is quite possible to retain aesthetics and functions of teeth. After our dentist consults this issue with you, we will plan to make surgery if required.
Things we might need to do are;
- Involve sedation
- Remove all Your teeth
- Place a few dental implants where required
- Make it a temporary bridge
After undergoing surgery, we can opt to make the temporary bridge permanent. Having a permanent bridge is a great option for those that hesitate to wear braces and dentures.
With the advancement in medical technology including milled restoration, guided surgery, and latest surgical methods, dental implantation in Parramatta, is possible.
Do Dental Implants Look Natural?
The titanium screw that we implant under the tooth is completely safe and perfect. It looks natural. Dental implant steps that we follow are;
- Our dentist creates a perfect model of your tooth using some 3D imaging software, or they can take a valid mould of your mouth which ever you choose.
- Once the mould is made, it will be sent to the lab where a new tooth is then custom- created.
- You can discuss with our professionals to get the mould customized perfectly to give it a more natural look.
- We ensure that the shape, shade, and contour of your gum feels perfect.
A cute smile enhances your confidence & self-esteem. If you want to get your smile renovated, contact Our Unique Dental in Parramatta.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.