Best Sleep Dentistry In Merrylands
Unique Dental understands that visiting a dentist can be overwhelming at times and full of anxiety. Several people are highly phobic and scared to visit dentists because of their fear of dental pain. This may often lead to delaying the dental treatment and procedure to the maximum. This delay may also cause grave problems in the future. It is essential to address the dental problem as soon as possible to ensure the sanity of oral health is maintained and up to the mark.
Unique Dental always encourage preventing dental problems and improving oral health. We are one of the finest sleep dentists in Merrylands. We employ advanced sleep dentistry in Merrylands and allied areas. Sleep dentistry is one of the most advanced methods aiming to soothe and comfort the patients. Our trained practitioners are the experts in this field and have years of experience in using sleep dentistry in Merrylands and across Australia.
A patient needs to visit the clinic before commencing dental work. A piece of complete information with regards to the medical history, allergies etc. should be discussed with the dentists. This helps us to employ the best means of sleep dentistry to better treat our patients. We use a perfect combination of sedatives and pain-relieving medication to create drowsiness and then treat the patients.
Some of the advantages of sleep dentistry are given below:
- Comfortable: Sleep dentistry often referred sedation dentistry is extremely comfortable and favorable for those preferring minimal pain and discomfort. Unique Dental is one of the leading sleep dentists in Merrylands.
- Widely used Method: Sleep Dentistry is extensively used in Australia. It facilitates quick dental procedures. This method is one of the revolutionary ways to treat patients suffering from acute and unbearable pain.
- Used for all types of Dental Procedures: Sleep Dentistry in Merrylands can be used for even the simplest dental procedures such as teeth cleaning to advanced procedures such as restorative dental work, Dental implants, Root canal etc.
- No Side effect: There are no side effects of Sleep dentistry. The procedure is safe and does not take much time as well. The effect of the sedatives does not last long.
The mode of sedating and dose of the sedation is decided by our team of experienced dentists. Doses also depends on the dental procedure and treatment scheduled to perform including the individual’s stats i.e. weight, height etc.
If you have a fear of the needle, you can let your practitioner know about it and opt for oral sedatives or any other means of sedation. Unique Dental employs the latest methods of sleep dentistry.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.