Pain-free Sleep Dentistry In Granville
If you are nervous about the dental work and its treatment, Sleep dentistry in Granville is a solution to many of your problems.
Sleep dentistry helps to soothe and comfort. It aims at providing a pleasant experience to the patients. Sleep dentistry is also a laughing gas sedation. It is meant to relax nervous and traumatized patients. It is meant to moderate levels of dental fears and anxiety associated with it. It is one of the most effective, highly used techniques to treat highly anxious and nervous patients. It is safe as well as precise.
Sleep dentistry in Granville is extremely popular among those classes of patients who are phobic to dental work and are unable to cooperate during the dental procedure. Sleep dentistry helps dentists as well as patients throughout the dental work. The effect of the sedation is not more than 30 minutes. You can comfortably drive home after sedation. In these techniques, the laughing gas is given through a nasal mask to allow you to get numb and carefully perform the procedure.
You will not feel any pain when given sedation. We use high-quality standard sedation for dentistry in Granville and allied areas. Our team of sedation dentists are highly trained and qualified to perform dental treatment optimally. They help you combat all your dental issues and problems.
Our practitioners are on hand to administer and monitor you right throughout the procedure. They make sure to relax you before commencing the treatment. You main feel a little drowsy during the treatment and unable to know exactly what’s happening. However, you will be able to respond to the instruction of the dentists and give necessary inputs.
You will be back to normal in a little while. There are no side effects of sleep dentistry. It is one of the well-known and highly acknowledge means of dentistry and play a vital role. The sedation is safe and as per the Australian Standards.
Unique Dental provides flawless Sleep Dentistry in Granville and throughout Australia. We are the most preferred dentists due to our:
- Experience of over one decade in this industry
- In-depth knowledge of the latest happenings and advancement in Dental procedures
- Extensive range of dental procedures and treatments
- Affordable dental services
- Patient-friendly staff and the team of doctors
Now you can relax in the Dental chair and overcome all your dental problems and issues with one of the best sleep dentistry in Granville.
Schedule your appointment now!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.