Sleep Dentistry Expert In Guildford
Are you nervous to visit your dentist? Do you fear the pain of dental treatment?
Well, not worry anymore! Unique Dental is the solution to all your anxiety and stress. We are the leading providers of Sleep dentistry in Guildford. We use the latest methods and dental techniques to treat our individual patients. We use the advanced form of sleep dentistry.
We make sure to make you calm and comfortable at its best and serve you with best of our services. We are popular for our customer-centric approach and exceptional dedication to offering the best treatment to our patients. Sleep dentistry is one of the most recognized and widely used methods today. Now you can get rid of all your dental problems and welcome a healthy smile with our optimum sleep dentistry in Guildford and other areas.
During sleep dentistry also known as sedation dentistry, our experts use medication to relax the patients. The sedation can be given in various forms via inhalation.
At Unique Dental, we aim at creating a very comfortable and positive environment to provide the best dental experience to our esteemed patients. The type of sedation used also depends upon the type of dental procedure/treatment being performed. Now sit back relax and feel pleasant while undergoing your dental work.
It is imperative to consult our dentists before commencing your dental work/treatment. There are several factors that need to be considered before sedating an individual. Therefore, our dentists will need to obtain all your medical history. This helps them to know if a patient is allergic to a drug.
Our expert team of well-experienced dentist offers sleep dentistry in Guildford.
Some of the benefits of Sleep dentistry are given below:
- Painless: Sleep dentistry is extremely painless. It is apt for those who are phobic and fear pain during a dental procedure. The sedation numbs the area around your gum line and thus, you don’t feel any pain during the dental work.
- Comfortable: Sleep dentistry aims at comforting the patients. Post the entire dental procedure you will have little or no memory of the dental work done.
- Fast Procedure: Sleep Dentistry helps dentists to perform the treatment quickly and more efficiently as well. As the patient is rested and relaxed. The doctors can perform their work optimally. It also helps one to reduce the number of visits. The dentist can do considerable dental work in a single sitting with the help of sedation/sleep dentistry.
Sleep dentistry is one of the most advanced methods to treat patients suffering from acute pain or those who are phobic/anxious. It helps one to overcome dental issues seamlessly.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160