Pediatric Dentist – Children Dental Care Specialist in Paramatta
What Makes a Pediatric Dentist?
Children, some of the most innocent human beings. Children often present prominence to their instinctive desire quite more than their ego. This causes them to enter phases of indulgence from time to time, be it aggressively playing around in the sun, getting moody and entering fights with their friends, and eating tons and loads of sugar. It is obvious that heavy amounts of such sugar can deteriorate the teeth, which can later become a pastful sin in the child’s destiny.
Here comes the role of a pediatric dentist. Who are we? We are professionals dedicated to one single unifying cause – repairing and keeping steady the oral health of young ones from the period of infancy and through their teens.
Children are gifted with their baby teeth during the first six months of their existence. By the time they turn around six-seven, they start losing their first set of teeth. The lost teeth consequently get replaced by secondary teeth of a permanent kind.
Why do you need a Pediatric Dentist?
There are several professionals in Parramatta area that hold a position quintessential amongst them, and we can explain why:
- Inadequate dental care can result in oral decay
- Diseases at an early childhood can go a long way
- Early childhood mistakes can be resolved
- A lifetime of complications can be prevented
- Diseases can be treated with professional procedures
- Children should suffer the least pain under such procedures
We here at Unique Dental believe in the values stated above. Our four years of dental school experience, two additional years of residency training in dentistry, and further years of work experience makes us capable enough to see your unsolvable problem an avenue for resolution.
If your child faces any dental issues, ensure that they get treated before time passes transforms into eternity. Even if you face any dental issues, we would be more than willing to treat it away at the finest value for money in Parramatta.
It is also highly recommended from what our wisdom tooth tells us that prevention is better than cure. You need not remember a dentist only in times of adversity. Even if you feel a sudden urge to walk in for a random dental check-up session, we will get one done for you at a desirable cost.
The time can’t be better for the citizens of Parramatta and the world alike to redirect their expenses into channels that call for a truly humanistic action, your perfect dental hygiene. Walk-in today at your next-door dental clinic, Unique Dental, Parramatta.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160