Best Pediatric Dentist – Dedicated to The Oral Health of Children in Guildford
We are one of the most renowned pediatric Dentist in Guildford. We are committed to providing exceptional service to the little angels that visit us. We understand the psychology of a child when they visit the dentist for the first time. There are a lot of apprehensions and agony involved when a kid visits a dentist. We are being the experienced pediatric dentists in Guildford understand all the concerns and fears of a child.
We strive to provide a very warm and cozy environment that helps children to adjust to the environment and feel comfortable. Our staff greet and interact with the kids to help them combat their qualms. The interaction with kids is extremely crucial as this has an impact on how the kid is responding and cooperating throughout the treatment.
Following are the steps that we take to soothe them increase their cooperation while we treat them.
We create a very favorable and positive environment while treating our child patients. We recognise the suffering of a child and take efforts to provide the best suitable remedy for the same.
In a meaningless world, you often create one for yourself. So is the case with pediatric dentistry where treating kids and correcting their damaged smiles becomes a moment of rejoicing, where all your vows meet their destined rewards. We employ the best principles of Pediatric dentistry in Guildford to efficiently treat our little patients. We tend to take a complete brief of dental problems from a parent and kid too before drafting a treatment plan for the kid.
Children friendly approach
Children are our clientele. We adapt our business that suits their whims and fancies. Children can seem to appear friendly, and they are, but there is also that fussy, stubborn side of them which must be dealt with a calm, composed mind. Our team of pediatric dentists in Guildford are the experts in this field. They have acquired the skills of proficiently handling the kids and providing them with the ultimate comfort during treatment.
Not everybody can handle a child’s energy level. It is a pediatric dentist’s job to have a kind of patience that can restructure difficult situations. Techniques used in adults may not always work on children. We are very aware of this fact. Hence, we use various techniques to deal with these young individuals.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160