Affordable Root Canal Treatment In Westmead
Severe tooth pain can generally cause several damages if not examined at the time. Without a second thought, we need to take advice from a qualified dentist getting a proper check-up. Tooth decay or massive infection in the root of a tooth can be the reason for the pain. Dentists at Westmead suggest a root canal treatment in such cases. But we need to be very selective while deciding the dentist performing the treatment.
Root Canal treatment is a sensitive treatment and must be performed with expertise and extra cautions. Not everyone known as a dentist can be trusted for the procedure. At Unique Dental, Westmead, you can get the high-class dental services at an economical price. From teeth whitening to root canal, all the treatments are done by experts with an unbeaten record.
In Westmead, several dentists offer Root canal Treatment, but the following qualities differentiate Unique Dental from others:
With the help of our advanced X-ray machines, our specialists examine the x-ray minutely. After consulting with other experts, only, they assess the area of infection and start the procedure. It has been observed that others at Westmead don’t examine the correct area and provide the treatment at a shady area.
Unlike other dentists of Westmead, we understand the side-effects of sedation if it is overdone. Our experts remain very cautious while giving a local anesthetic to the patient so that the whole procedure can be painless for the patients.
Specific Standard Tools:
Before putting any tool in the mouth, it must be double-checked whether it is in OK condition or expired one. The tools such drilling machine used for creating an access hole must be washed with distilled water before using. Also, the required pressure and angle of the tool should be correct while processing the treatment as its wrong insertion can cause other damages to the patient.
Quality of Filling Material:
The material used for filling while closing the access hole should be of good quality. We at Unique Dental situated in Westmead focuses on its preparation so that it can last for days after the process and don’t cause any damage to the adjacent teeth.
Hygiene and Cleanliness:
Cleanliness is a must-check before entering in a dentist clinic. It can showcase the dedication and degree of a clinic. Also, while performing root canal treatment, dentists should wear gloves to maintain hygiene. We emphasize on the importance of such etiquettes during the whole procedure.
Book your appointment for Root canal treatment now!!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.