Highly Skilled Orthodontists In Westmead
We are a well-known orthodontic professional located near Westmead to serve all age groups. All kids of school age and under, who are the residents in Westmead are qualified for a referral to our department and who meet at least one of the accompanying criteria to be qualified for treatment:
- Complex medical condition
- Emergency care
- Intellectual, or physical disability or special needs
- Severe chronic medical condition
- Orofacial pathology
- Congenital or obtain malformations of the face, jaws, or teeth
- Children more than six years of age with intense dental nervousness requiring supervision under general sedation or anesthesia
- Young children at high caries risk
Why Choose Us?
- A full range of dental services
- A highly qualified and passionate team
- Committed and dedicated
- Latest materials and equipment
You’ll Love the spotlight Orthodontics Difference
It’s nothing unexpected why patients of any age love coming to us for their orthodontic needs. In addition to the fact that we take the issue out of making wonderful grins, however, we likewise give our unparalleled aptitude and administrations in a warm, fun, and relaxed atmosphere. Well, that is the thing that meeting an orthodontist ought to be about!
Services to Suit Every Smile
The smile of everybody is as remarkable as their very own character, and that is the reason we will not work with a ‘one size fits all’ attitude.
We offer wide-ranging services to suit each individual and help them get the treatment that works best for their individual needs and way of life. In certain circumstances we can provide regularly scheduled instalments this is designed to accommodate all budgets.
As exceptionally prepared experts, the team of Unique Dental Orthodontist comprehends the significance of keeping up to date with the most recent innovative advancements in our field.
The well-being and pleasure of our patients are very important for us and remains our greatest goal.
Schedule an appointment today!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160