Experienced Orthodontist in Guildford
Unique Dental is known for its unique care for delivering early orthodontic treatment for children, teens and Adults in Guildford. Our practice is friendly, welcoming, we treat our patients in a professional, caring, and delicate way. We utilize the most up to date, progressed orthodontic strategies to ensure, delightful smiles for our patients.
Orthodontics is an area of expertise and a field that is one of a kind in human services. It is a science that requires strength training yet, also, requires inventiveness in accomplishing superb results. Our orthodontist are specialists in straightening crooked teeth. Our dentist can fill cavities and encourage you to floss, and our orthodontist can help straighten crooked teeth or misaligned jaws.
How we are different from others
- We are regarded to best solution for your orthodontic needs.
- We realize you have numerous choices with regards to your orthodontic treatment.
- Well known amongst our community for giving the most astounding quality orthodontic consideration for youngsters and adults in a warm, comfortable and friendly environment.
- Many of our patients are kids of past patients who return searching for similar quality outcomes they had when they were young.
- Contact our team of experts today to Schedule your complimentary appointment.
If you are suffering from any of these, then you may be a patient for ortho
Underbite —a “bulldog” looks where the lower teeth are excessively far forward or the upper teeth excessively far back
Overbite, now and then known as “buck teeth” — where the top front teeth lie excessively far forward over the lower teeth
Open bite —space between the gnawing surfaces of the front or potentially side teeth when the back teeth chomp together
Crossbite —when the upper teeth don’t descend somewhat before the lower teeth when gnawing together regularly
Spacing — spaces or holes, between the teeth due to missing teeth or teeth that don’t “top off” the mouth
Misplaced midline— when the focal point of your upper front teeth does not agree with the focal point of your lower front teeth
Crowding — while there are an extreme number of teeth for the dental edge to oblige
Our group of an orthodontically trained dentists in our Guildford clinic are experienced and exceptionally talented, offering a full scope of dental medicines with extraordinary interests in orthodontics, Invisalign, inserts and corrective dentistry. Our benevolent and proficient gathering group upholds the dental group. We are altogether dedicated to giving local families the best dental consideration in a modern and welcoming environment.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.