Highly Specialised Orthodontist In Parramatta
In case you’re going for a profoundly fulfilling orthodontic treatment, make it a point to locate a trustworthy dental clinic near Parramatta.
Orthodontics at Unique Dental in Parramatta
Unique Dental in Parramatta is devoted to giving a full scope of services and caters for all ages. If you or your child has worries about the arrangement of your mouth or teeth, we include a variety of orthodontic treatment to suit each individual.
Your Orthodontic Consultation
Getting braces consistently begins with a far-reaching test and assessment of your teeth and jaws. During your evaluation, we’ll have a progression of photos and X-beams taken to take various parts of your oral life systems into thought.
Orthodontics can assist in managing a selection of dental issues, which includes:
- Periodontal disease
- Gaps between teeth
- High cavity rates
- Crossbites, overbites and underbites
- Abnormal tooth wear
- TMJ disorder
During your meeting, we’ll have enough data to decide roughly to what extent you should wear support. When we have established the length of your treatment and select the support you require, we’ll give you an estimate of the costs involved.
Following are the signs that you should consult an Orthodontist.
- Your upper teeth hang over your lower teeth, and you can’t close your lips appropriately because of them
- When you chew, your upper teeth go behind your lower teeth, making it hard for you to bite your nourishment
- If your jawbone is molded in, for example, the way that your upper teeth and lower teeth don’t contact when you chew, you ought to counsel an orthodontist
- You have swarmed as well as covered teeth
- If you can’t bite your sustenance appropriately
- If the dispersing between your teeth is more than ordinary
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.