Professional Sedation Dentist In Parramatta
Looking out for Sedation Dentist in Parramatta?
Well, your search ends at Unique Dental. We are a team of professional sedation dentists in Parramatta. We strive to provide optimum dental treatments and procedures to our esteemed patients. We make sure to understand all the grievances and agony of our patients before performing an optimum dental treatment. If our patient has a phobia of dental work and is in severe pain. We usually suggest laughing gas as the best solution for them.
Our sedation dentists in Parramatta recommends the right dose of sedation based on the dental problem and anxiety level of a patient. Some may fear needles so in that case our sedation dentists in Parramatta suggest laughing gas and instruct the patient on its use.
If a patient feels more vulnerable while undergoing a dental treatment general anesthesia, they can also be told alternative options or offered to have a support person with them by our sedation dentists in Parramatta before commencing the procedure. The general anesthesia leads to complete unconsciousness. Our sedation dentists in Parramatta discuss various dental sedation if required.
Dental sedation is a great alternative if you are skeptical about the dental treatment and the pain associated during the treatment/procedure. If you are delaying your treatment due to fear of pain and your anxiety opting for dental sedation can help you overcome all your agonies and offer you the best dental solutions. Sedation dentistry helps you to solve all your dental and oral problems. You can easily combat all your dental issues before they become more complicated and become grave.
Most preferred Sedation Dentist in Parramatta
Unique Dental is the most popular and highly preferred sedation dentist in Parramatta. We are committed to providing dental solutions and state of the art treatment solutions to our patients. Our sedation dentists in Parramatta are highly qualified and well experienced. They employ bespoke technology to combat persistent dental issues.
Sedation dentistry is usually appropriate for those who have:
- Low pain threshold and cannot bear even the minutest pain
- Have sensitive teeth and nerves
- Can’t still on the dental chair and be afraid of the dentist
- Suffering from an extensive dental problem
- Going through a complicated dental surgery
Our expert Sedation dentists in Parramatta make sure to thoroughly study the case and opt for the best dental sedation. We are a team of highly passionate dentists having a zeal to provide exceptional dental services in Parramatta and throughout Australia.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160