Skilled Sedation Dentist In Westmead
Specialized Sedation Dentist in Westmead
Unique Dental is one of the leading sedation dentists in Westmead. We provide exceptional dental services at the most competitive price. We are committed to offer a comfortable and tranquil environment for our patients and help them overcome all their fears. We understand the anxiety that one goes through while sitting on the dental chair.
Some people are highly phobic to visit dentists due to some bad experiences in the past or some other reasons. For these kinds of patients seeking dental help is a big task. They tend to avoid visiting a dentist until the problem becomes grave and unbearable. In such a case, our team of sedation dentists in Westmead takes control of the situation by sedating the patients and comforting them. Sedation numbs the area around the gum line. Therefore, a patient does not feel any pain or panics during the treatment.
Sedation dentists are the experts in this field. They study each individual case in detail before giving sedation dose. Depending upon the treatment and one’s anxiety level sedation is given. Sometimes, general anesthesia is given to unconscious the patient and performs dental surgery or treatment.
The sedatives are a highly effective and very comfortable experience. Our sedation dentist in Westmead strives to provide quality dental services. The sedatives are extremely safe and do not have any side effects. You can easily drive home after the treatment in just 5 minutes. Sedation is suitable for adults or children.
You may feel drowsy sometimes but one of the greatest advantages of sedation is that you don’t feel anything at all throughout the treatment. When given sedation patients are conscious and are aware of the entire dental procedure. You can follow and hear all the instructions of the dentists optimally.
Unique Dental is one of the leading sedation dentists in Westmead. We use state of the art techniques and the latest technology to treat our patients.
Our team of experts are highly trained and updated with the latest happenings in the industry. We are known for our proficient treatment and efficient handling of dental phobic patients. We believe in creating a very open and positive relationship with our patients.
We make sure to provide a very careful, attentive, and cohesive environment to our esteemed patients. Connect with us now to know about sedation dentists in Westmead and book your appointment now!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2022 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160