Find The Best Dental Care & Dental Surgery in Guildford
We provide excellent dental treatments for residents of Guildford and surrounding areas. We believe that everybody deserves a beautiful and healthy smile and thus we offer perfect dental solutions for all our patients. Our team of expert dentists provide you with quality services to help you feel healed and healthy. Meet our dentist to resolve all your dental problems.
Our main asset is our patients, and we pour all our efforts to build long-term, trustful relations with them. Our paediatric dentist, orthodontist & cosmetic dentist provide excellent dental care. We welcome and appreciate your referrals to other patients who are in search of better dental services.
We have a team of experienced dentists, hygiene professionals and therapists who can treat your dental problems with great care and skill. Our wide range of dental services include:
- General Dental Treatments
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Restored Dental Treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Dental Surgery
- Crowns Treatments
- Teeth extraction
- Invisalign Treatments
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Treatments with Braces
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
Prevention of future ailments and patient awareness are high priorities in our practice. We know that some patients are afraid of the dentist. You won’t have that with us. A sedation dentist provides a relaxed dental procedure by applying techniques of sleep dentistry. Our goal is to diagnose and treat problems before they escalate and to educate you about the different possible treatments. This allows you to choose the best dental care from various options.
If you are looking for excellent dental services in Guildford, feel free to contact us. Our team of dentists would love to provide you with the most accurate solutions.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160