Strengthening Porcelain Veneers In Guildford
At Unique Dental, our cosmetic dentistry services including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign to get your teeth to sparkle. Our cosmetic dental treatment will change the way you look.
With our proficient cosmetic dentistry, we restore tooth functions and replace missing teeth and help improve your oral health. Our team of experienced dentist provides innovative implant dental clinical service to best accommodate your needs.
Why should you consider dental Veneers?
Dental Veneer is an excellent way to uplift your face and rejuvenate your teeth without involving any sort of painful and uncomplicated treatments. Once you get your Veneer fixed, you can enjoy sturdy, easily manageable and perfectly aligned teeth. So, here are some points that why you should opt for our veneers in our Guildford clinic
- Our dental Veneers give the appearance of a natural look.
- Our dental Veneers are made of the highest quality of porcelain material that ensures durability & long-lasting performance.
- It reduces harm & injuries to gums while brushing.
- It is easy to maintain and makes it easier to brush & floss.
- It is much stronger than dental crowns.
- Dentist in Guildford clinic have replaced the use of braces, which most people don’t prefer.
How do I care about my dental Veneers?
The dental Veneers that our dentist incorporate are sturdy, durable and long-lasting. Hence, it is extremely easy to maintain. All you need to do is regular maintenance of brushing, flossing, and cleaning. Apart from that, you need to have scheduled check-up with our dentist to ensure good oral health.
Your tooth may be sensitive to hot & cold meals as a small portion of enamel might be removed during treatment. However, you can use toothpaste that is specially designed for sensitive tooth, which our cosmetics dentist in Guildford clinic can recommend.
Your experience matters
We ensure that your will relaxed by providing a calm and pleasant atmosphere with soft lighting, soothing music and hot blanket when you are lying in the dental chair. You can even enjoy watching a Netflix show in our Guildford clinic while the treatment is being done.
Who could benefit from porcelain veneers?
- Choosing Porcelain veneers is the best option for those whose teeth have stained due to nicotine, beverages and alcohol consumption.
- It is specially designed for those who have oral imperfections like missing or badly shaped teeth, chipped teeth, misaligned teeth, etc.
- For those whose teeth are not spaced evenly.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160