Custom-Made Porcelain Veneers In Granville
Keep Your Oral Care healthy
Our expertise in the dental domain, we provide our patients with the best dental service. The highly skilled team at Unique Dental in Granville can provide you with a range of treatment options best suited to meet your needs. Whether it is dentures or restorative cares, our cosmetic dentists use quality porcelain veneers to uplift your oral health.
Why Choose Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is nothing but a thin piece of a tooth replacement tool, which is usually placed over the front teeth to enhance the appearance of their face. At Unique Dental, our cosmetic dentistry uses reliable and sturdy porcelain veneers to enhance the way you look. Porcelain veneers are available to use for various dental options. People who have strangely shaped, discolored or crooked teeth can opt for dental veneers. Most patients prefer using dental veneers instead of braces.
Dental Veneer Treatment Details
The veneer process often takes several visits, depending on the scope of the treatment required.
Interestingly, dental Veneer treatment in Granville clinic visits may vary depending on your oral health.
1st visit –
- First, you need to consult our cosmetic dentist who will analyze your oral health. We will be happy to discuss with you.
- Secondly, we will get your suggestion, and our dentist will pick up the best cosmetic dentistry options for your tooth. Once you accept the choices, our dentist may take a impression of your tooth.
- A professional ceramist will design a new tooth model that matches your tooth set.
During the 2nd visit, a small portion of your tooth is removed to determine the shape & natural color. Local anesthesia may be required. Later, our dentist in Granville clinic may place temporary crowns until porcelain veneers are done. During this visit, you will be allowed to analyze the function of these dental veneers.
Once the porcelain veneers are ready, your dentist will make sure that the shape of veneers fit your teeth and mouth perfectly. Also, the color of the tooth may be changed as per the need. Once you are okay with the color and shape of the porcelain veneer, the dentist will place over your teeth permanently.
So, what are you waiting for? All you need to do is Schedule an appointment with one of our dentists in our Granville clinic. We will take care of the rest.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160