Top Dental Clinic In Parramatta Area
To improve your overall dental health and wellbeing, we provide our patients with a wide range of dental treatments in the Parramatta area. Maintaining oral health is extremely important for overall wellness. Our dental practice in Parramatta offers a range of dental services, including general check-ups and dentistry for our patients.
Our check-ups and treatments keep you free from tooth decay, gum disease, common bad breath and dental loss. At our clinic, we offer several other treatment options, including orthodontics, cosmetic dentist service, dental implants, crowns and bridges, as well as child dentistry, to help eliminate or prevent these problems. Paediatric dentist provides friendly and relaxing treatment for children through pain free dentistry and sleep dentistry techniques. Our cosmetic dentist will help in transforming your smile with natural looking Porcelain Veneers and virtually invisible Invisalign aligners.
- Facial rejuvenation treatments
- Dental fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Tooth extraction
- Wisdom teeth removal
Our trained and skilled dentists provide high-quality dental care for our customers with gentle and careful treatment. Sedation dentist uses medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. We ensure that our dental practice is well-equipped with the latest technology to help our team to deliver the best possible results to our patients.
Visit our dentists regularly to receive gentle and caring dental treatments/procedures done at competitive prices. Our orthodontist diagnoses mispositioned teeth and jaws and then provides prevention and correction treatment. Our dental clinic offers a range of dental services for our patients. Feel free to choose the option you find best as per your requirement. Our happy clients would say we are the best dentist in the Parramatta area.
If you are suffering from oral problems, hurry and get in touch with us. We would love to provide you with prompt and comprehensive treatment to improve your dental health and comfort. All our dentists are keen to provide quality treatment to Parramatta residents and relieve you from all kinds of dental pain.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160