Professional Tooth Extraction Services In Westmead
Unique Dental is a top dental services supplier in Westmead, with multiple branches and specialized orthodontics throughout Australia. Our group of Dental Professionals is taught from around the globe and is hand-chosen after stringent quality checks of their clinical skills and expertise. We have the most recent, top of the list technologies in Sleep Dentistry and offer fantastic patient consideration in a professional and friendly condition.
From Invisalign to porcelain veneers, or teeth whitening to Lumineers, we offer a variety of cutting-edge medications, covering various dental methodologies, inside. From the time you step into our dental clinic in Westmead, we need your experience to be as charming as it tends to be. With a satisfying current stylistic layout, supportive staff, and free Wi-fi empowering you to stay in contact with the outside world, you’ll soon feel at ease and relaxed.
Our well-disposed team of a cosmetic dentist, pediatric dentist and sedation dentist are anxious to become acquainted with you as well as your family better and to modify your dental treatment to meet your individual dental needs. From general dental consideration to progressively complex services, for example, orthodontics and dental implants, dental fillings, tooth extraction, root canal treatment, wisdom teeth removal, you can get everything at our dental clinic Unique Dental.
By grasping the most recent dental advancements and systems and putting resources into cutting edge hardware, we give remarkable dental consideration that will surpass your desires without fail. If you need a pediatric dentist in the Westmead territory, at that point, look no further.
Why Choose Unique Dental?
At Unique Dental, we planned our office according to the needs of our patients. By joining a quiet air with the most recent innovation, we have made a spot where patients in Westmead, get the degree of dental consideration they need and merit. The miniature you walk in our front entryway, our group will make you feel excellent, secure and well-thought about. We comprehend that numerous individuals feel on edge about visiting the dental specialist. However, you can be guaranteed that your solace is our top need.
Your smile is in great hands! The dental professionals, technicians and hygienists, are here at Unique Dental where we have the instruction and experience to meet all your oral wellbeing needs. We are committed to keeping up the most unusual nature of dental consideration through on-going preparing and proceeding with training in the most recent procedures and gear.
Since oral wellbeing is essential to wellbeing, we endeavor to give thorough, lifetime care to the Westmead area. We will employ with you to decide the best treatment for your quick and protection dental consideration needs!
At Unique Dental, we immovably accept that the best dental consideration is deterrent dental consideration. We will likely enable you to keep up a successful everyday practice for oral cleanliness so you can counteract tooth decay and dodge the expense and exertion of managing cavities and gum sickness.
Our dental group can evacuate difficult plaque and tartar development that standard brushing can’t deal with as recognize the notice indications of decay and harm that would regularly go unnoticed.
In Merrylands: 02 98972705
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160