Best Dental Fillings In Westmead
Unique Dental has established itself to adjust according to every need of patients related to teeth problems in Westmead.
Enjoy quality dental services at Unique Dental
We aim to keep your dental care easy and simple than anyone can think. We at Unique Dental in Westmead professionally examine your teeth and provide treatment accordingly. There is a chance that you might or one of your family members is suffering from toothache, disordered teeth, or need dental fillings then our team of professional doctors is always there to help you.
Our goal is to keep the smiles of our patients in perfect shape! We provide various general dentistry benefits that can support you and your family to maintain ideal oral health. We always use safe ways to maintain the health of your teeth. Identifying and providing dental fillings in the earliest times is the perfect way to save your precious money and time if you are feeling sensitivity or holes in your teeth, then you should visit our experienced doctors to know whether you need a dental filling or not.
When it is confirmed that you need a dental filling, our dental specialist will explain to you the options available for filling and fixing the cavity to avoid further damage and decay to the tooth. By observing your medical history, esthetic needs, location of the cavity, durability, biting force, cost, your preference and number of visits required, our dental specialist will find out your best filling alternative.
The procedure of Dental Filling
A dental filling procedure is fast and straightforward; it can be completed in the steps given below:
- To begin the procedure, local anesthesia will be given to numb the area so that the patient can’t feel anything like pain.
- Unique Dental is a certified dental clinic, and we will utilize a drill to remove any decay and afterwards prepare the tooth for the filling.
- We will draw the tooth using an acid gel before putting the filling.
- According to the type of your filling, we will make a layer of your teeth on the resin and make it hard using a bright light.
- Once the filling is done, we will polish the tooth.
Our dental specialists will have the option to finish your dental filling treatment right away in Westmead. If you are going through any dental problem, then visit our clinic today to get the treatment within time rather than being too late!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160