Pediatric Dentist – Expert for Child Oral Health In Wentworthville
Unique Dental welcomes you and your entire family to our dental practice in Wentworthville. We perform a range of dental services at our dental clinic going from dental fillings, teeth brightening, tooth extraction, dental implants, sedation dentist, crowns, Invisalign, wisdom teeth removal, veneers, root canal treatment, sleep dentistry and everything in the middle.
We aim to provide top class cosmetic dentist services. All dental experts of Unique Dental keep up the most elevated amounts of accreditation and seek after continuous instruction on the most recent patterns in restorative dentistry. With utmost protection acknowledged, we provide the support you and your family require!
Why Patients Choose Unique Dental
Patients pick Unique Dental, not just for our extensive, specific mastery strategically placed across the board place – yet additionally because they value the friendly, customized and minding approach we give in serving our main goal.
- A selection of dental consideration from faculty, students or specialists-in-training
- Comprehensive pediatric dentist services for the entire family
- Discounted rates than other dentists located in the Wentworthville area
- We work among the top insurance providers
- We have a multicultural clinical group who communicate in various languages to oblige patients of different nations
What to Expect as a New Patient?
Your first visit is a screening arrangement, where we will survey your general oral medicinal services needs and decide if a General Dentist, pediatric dentist or Advanced Specialty Dentist care choice best selection for your needs. You may likewise observe a sedation dentist for your dental consideration. As an instructive establishment, arrangements can take longer than a run of the mill dental visit.
If you select a dental learning specialist, they will call you to plan an underlying assessment, after which we will set up an extensive treatment plan for your audit and acknowledgment before starting treatment. The underlying assessment and arranging often takes 2 to 3 visits and may require taking additional x-rays.
We will likely form a great companionship with our patients. We like to incorporate a treatment that is precisely how you like your teeth and smile to look. Then we will do our best to enable you to comprehend what should and should be possible to achieve your therapeutic objectives. We have numerous corrective dentistry alternatives accessible, for example, dental fillings, root canal treatment, porcelain extensions and dental implants. Likewise, we offer sedation dentistry in the Wentworthville so that you will be more comfortable and relaxed open to during your dental strategies.
Some portion of the assurance we make to our patients is to give them the data they must settle on educated choices. When you visit Unique Dental, our staff will work with you to respond to questions, examine needs, and ensure you comprehend the whole procedure—through and through. For more data, or to plan an appointment, if you don’t mind get in touch with us today.
In Merrylands: 02 98972705
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160