Qualified Sedation Dentist In Guildford
Best Sedation Dentist in Guildford
Unique Dental has some of the best and highly qualified sedation dentists in Guildford. We are known for our commitment to provide bespoke dental services to all our patients. We offer the best care and comfort of our patients by providing them with a very cohesive and tranquil environment. Sedation is often used by us during our dental treatments.
Especially when the patient is anxious and not mentally prepared to withstand the pain during the treatment. Sedation dentists in Guildford are highly trained to address such patients and give them sedates accordingly. The dose of the sedates depends upon the treatment that one is undergoing as well as their vulnerability.
Sedation dentists in Guildford strives to comfort the patients and make them feel more relaxed. The sleep dentistry or sedation dentistry only relaxes patients and does not completely make one unconscious. The sedation is given to numb the area of your mouth while performing a dental procedure. Unique Dental makes sure to discuss the entire procedure with the patients before sedating them.
The effect of sedation may vary depending upon the dosage of the same. Generally, sedation dentists in our Guildford clinic use a nasal maske to sedate the patient. Sometimes, our sedation dentist may also prescribe an oral sedative along with the instruction about how and when to take it the oral sedates also helps to reduce anxiety and relax the patient.
When is Sedation dentistry required?
One usually seeks for a sedation dentist in Guildford under some given circumstances:
- If you are skeptical and phobic with regards to the dental treatment and procedures
- If you had a bad experience related to dental treatment or work
- If you have a sensitive oral nerve
- If you are suffering from acute dental pain
- If you have anxiety disorders and panicky nature
Our team of professional sedation dentists in Guildford are experienced and have the skills to helps you to overcome all your fears and combat your dental problems. Dental sedation is often provided while providing different types of dental work such as root canal, implant, bridges, tooth extractions, dental crown etc.
Unique Dental is one of the leading family dental clinics in Australia. We aim at comforting our patients and providing the best possible service. The years of experience and professional expertise in this field makes us one of the leading sedation dentists in Guildford.
Get in touch with us now for any dental treatment.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160