Trusted Dental Clinic In Granville
Do you or your child have twisted, misaligned teeth? We offer accurate dental check-ups and treatments for the residents of Granville and surrounding areas. Our paediatric dentist is friendly and very cooperative. Our team of expert dentists can provide you with expertise to improve your overall oral health. We offer the latest high-quality dental treatments tailored for your specific needs. We strive hard to make your smile beautiful and healthy.
We provide a range of dental services such as wisdom teeth surgery, root canal treatment that are effective as well as affordable. Our services are designed to help you flash sparkling teeth at without breaking the bank. We distinguish ourselves because of our ability to meet our customers’ needs with excellent treatments using modern technology.
Our cosmetic dentist provides a complete solution for improving the appearance of your teeth, gums and/or bite. They offer Clear aligners, also known as Invisalign, are orthodontic devices that are transparent, plastic form of dental braces used to adjust teeth which improve your smile.
In all our dental treatments we use the latest dental technology to offer superior dental services. Our expert dentists and staff pay extra attention to examine and treat our patients in a friendly atmosphere of caring and comfort.
Our various service options include:
- General Dentist Treatments
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Teeth Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Teeth Blanking
- Ceramic Restorations
- White Fillings
- Dental Fillings
- Treatments related to orthodontics like:
If you are looking for a general dental check-up and excellent treatment options in Granville, reach out to us to book an appointment from our expert dentists. Our expert dentists will ensure you receive perfect treatment for your overall oral wellbeing!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160