Best Dental Porcelain Veneers In Parramatta
Keep Your Smile Positive with Our Veneers
Porcelain veneers are specially designed to be durable and attractive. It can help restore your smile an uplift your appearance. If you feel hesitant to smile in front of others, you will have low self-esteem. It can impact on your personal and professional life, as well. If sick of being embarrassed by your smile, you should get it restored now. Speak to our professional cosmetic dentist who will take care of your oral health perfectly.
Why Unique Dental?
With our dental ethics to offer high-quality service, we have emerged as the leading clinics in dental veneer treatment. The blend of dedication and professionalism have earned us a good reputation and positive feedback from our medical history. Unique Dental is an excellent choice for getting natural-looking and perfectly aligned porcelain dental veneers. Whether you have stained teeth or crooked teeth or pale-yellow teeth, Unique Dental can provide you with a one-stop solution to all your dental issues.
Why Do We recommend Porcelain for veneers?
If you are not happy with your shape, color and condition of your natural teeth, our cosmetic dentist use porcelain Veneers to simply restore Your facial appearance. Instead of using heavyweight braces, metallic crowns and other uncomplicated dental treatment, we simply use hand-made porcelain Veneers.
The Porcelain Veneers are customized as per the shape and size of the teeth that you need. Once the treatment is done, Veneer retainers are used for 10-20 days. It protects Your gum like natural tooth enamel. This is the reason why we recommend Porcelain as a composite material for dental veneers in our Parramatta clinic.
In our Parramatta clinic, our experts’ dentists can help you choose from the best treatment options one of these maybe porcelain veneers. Dental Veneer treatment is specially designed for those individuals whose teeth have
- Undergone various infection & injury
- Broken or chipped
- Pale-yellow color
- Lost natural color
For more details, we request you to schedule an appointment with our Parramatta clinic and fill out of form this can also be obtained online, in which you can let us know what type of dental veneers you want and why you selected it. Speak to our highly experienced cosmetic dentist if you want to keep your smile more positive and have your crooked teeth aligned. Book your appointment now!
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.