Highly specialised Cosmetic Dentist In Granville
A Trusted Name for Cosmetic Dentistry
Would you like to have a smile that is confident and more attractive? Speak to one of our highly experienced dentists at Unique Dental Merrylands to know if cosmetics dentistry works for you. We have been delivering professional dental service for over 25 years with the utmost care and dedication to ensure that our patients are satisfied with our service. Our dentists not just ensure oral care but also help enhance your facial beauty. Our cosmetics dentists are recognised as highly experienced and skilled professionals by many of our happy clients.
At Unique Dental Granville and Merrylands, there are many cosmetic dentists available to help provide you with the best dental options; you just need to choose the best suited for your needs and requirements.
We provide some of the most advanced cosmetic dentistry services for you.
- Teeth Whitening: this is also commonly called ‘teeth bleaching.’ Whitening is a very common cosmetic dental process. In this process, the most safe and effective option is to schedule a checkup to make sure your teeth & mouth are healthy and the whitening process is the most appropriate for you.
Whitening is very safe as well as an effective process that is comfortable for almost everyone. We provide you lesser whitening procedure too, and this is much more effective than any other whitening process. In the process gums covered with rubber and then chemical applied on teeth, that’s why it is a more effective process.
- Facial Rejuvenation: in this treatment, we tried to restore your youthful appearance in that we lift the cheeks, nasio-labial folds and chin as needed. This treatment will restore the appearance of your face.
- Crowns and Bridges: In this process, we restore the mouth both for aesthetic and functional Reasons, that is we fill the gaps or replace the missing teeth. Crowns and Bridges is nothing but a restoration process.
Like this, we also provide many other services like Cosmetic surgery, root canal, lip enhancement, Sedation, laughing gas, fillers, teeth reshaping methods and many more.
These days, almost every single person is careful about their personal appearance, so a cosmetic dentist plays a very important role in everyone’s life. We provide the best dental service in the Granville area with well-known and very experienced Cosmetic Dentists team as they are proficient in conservative dentistry, oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, and many other dental processes.
Providing you with effective dental services at a very affordable cost. We always take care of our client and understand their needs. We have a large range of family packages to suit all budgets.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160