Best Teeth Extractions Services In Auburn
Everybody’s teeth and gums are diverse like their dental wellbeing needs, that is the reason when you visit our dental clinic known as Unique Dental in Auburn. Our accomplished and delicate dental group of sleep dentistry will work intimately with you to get the best solutions for your teeth. Our great group of paediatric dentists offer involvement by and large and master dentistry treatments.
Our general dental work includes
- root canal treatment
- crowns and bridges
- dental fillings
- teeth extractions
- dental implants
- wisdom teeth removal
- sedation dentist
- assist with sleep disorders and snoring etc.
Following are the various reasons why you should visit a dentist
- Periodontal (gum) disease
- Severe decay or tooth infection
- Irreparable damage from trauma
- To make room for tooth rearrangement from an orthodontist
- To allow implants or dentures to be fitted
We aim to use efficient and effective techniques, best in class equipment, and compelling strategies. Our central goal is to give a lifetime of ideal oral wellbeing to our patients and endeavour to cultivate tolerant connections dependent on excellent customer service, mutual trust, and the best patient consideration accessible.
We give a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry medications, for example, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign and many more!
Dental implants are proposed to look, feel, and function like your normal teeth. A dental implant is a little medicinal gadget that is carefully situated in your jawbone to support a missing tooth or teeth.
We can give characteristic comfortable, and natural-looking Dentures are false teeth. They’re utilized as a substitute to typical teeth and can be expelled and fitted once more. Get some information about the scope of dentures we offer!
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom Teeth are simply the third molar teeth that present during youth and early adulthood. For certain individuals, these teeth fit serenely in the jaw and don’t cause any issues if they are kept up well and kept clean. Others are not all that lucky.
Would you like to fix your teeth without seeing an unattractive metal edge in your mouth? Would you like to utilize a treatment that you can take out if the need calls for it? Invisalign is the answer for you!
Nobody appreciates having their teeth evacuated, however now and again it might wind up unavoidable for reasons, for example, propelled arrange contamination, crack, decay or injury. Which is the reason we give sedation or rest dentistry to help make the system increasingly agreeable? Book a Consultation in Auburn Today!
Visit our clinic today or book your appointment online with our dentists in Auburn! We are always ready to solve your dental problems in a few times.
How often should I be visiting my dentist?
It’s recommended that children see their dentist at least once a year.
How can I improve my oral hygiene?
- Be sure to brush at least twice per day, using a gentle, circular motion. If you’ve just eaten, wait 30 minutes to brush, since highly acidic or starchy food can soften your enamel. Don’t forget to brush your tongue – bacteria love to accumulate here.
- Remove plaque by flossing at least once a day. Gently move the floss up and down the sides of each tooth, as well as around the gum line.
- After brushing and flossing, rinse with water. You can also use antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash (avoid giving fluoride rinses to children younger than six).
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when you see the brush head is worn and bristly.
- Avoid snacking on sugary or acidic foods.
- Swap sugary beverages like juice or fizzy drinks for tap water.
- Chew sugar-free gums, which can stimulate saliva production. Saliva is one of your mouth’s best natural defences against bacteria and plaque!
Do you provide payment plans?
Can we claim on Medicare?
Yes! Children are able to claim some treatments under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule Medicare. We also take government vouchers for adults that have been given by the dental hospital.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are –
*Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
*Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm
*Sunday – Closed
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160