Best Dental Crown & Bridges in Merrylands
Dentist in Merrylands with over 25 years of experience
Unique Dental: First choice of thousands for crowns & bridges
If you have missing teeth concern you due to your appearance or ease of chewing, then speak to our dentists in Merrylands about a crown & bridge placement. We can help you smile confidently, eat whatever you want, speak easier and improve the health of your adjoining teeth.
Trusted service for crowns
Crowns are placed on top of a decayed tooth for flawless cover. They are mostly used when there is a:
- Cracked Tooth
- Damaged Tooth
- Broken Tooth
Apart from improving the look of your smile, crowns can also safeguard your tooth from further wear and tear. Crowns are especially useful when there is no room for a filling, such as, where a tooth undergoes a significant fracture. A crown can also be used to fill a large cavity, be fitted after a root canal for extra strength or to protect teeth from grinding and acid erosion.
Unique Dental has qualified dentists who are highly experienced in placing crowns. We have served hundreds of clients over the years.
How is a crown placed?
Unique Dental has expert dentists who follow strict criteria in crown placement. Proper care is taken to successfully complete each step.
- Appropriate consultation & analysis of tooth condition
- Cleansing or removal of damaged portions of the tooth
- Re-shaping of a tooth with hygienic dental equipment
- Impressions are taken for crown preparation
- Impressions used to prepare impeccable crown at the laboratory
- Temporary crown fixed in the patient’s mouth
- Temporary crown removed; outer surface roughened for better placement of dental cement
- Crown placed in the mouth
Unique Dental provides you with a great many choices when it comes to the material of the crown used in your mouth. Materials can range from metal alloys fused with porcelain to gold!
Building successful bridges
A typical dental bridge consists of several false teeth. These false teeth act as a cover up for a row of missing teeth. Dental bridges help in minimising gum related pain and other oral complaints including misplacement of adjoining teeth that can arise if dental bridges are not used on time.
Depending on your needs, our highly experienced dentists can place the following types of bridges with ease and perfection:
Our dental bridges are guaranteed to last at least 10 years with proper care. Ceramic dental bridges are also available.
Call us now
Fill out this form now to tell us about
your dental problems. we will make
sure to provide you with best
treatment that you desire.
Book Your Visit Now
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentist Merrylands
- Crown & Bridges Merrylands
- Dentures Merrylands
- Low Cost Dentists Merrylands
- Teeth Whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation Merrylands
- Lip Enhancement Merrylands
- Mini Dental Implants
- Merrylands Fillers
- Orthodontic Braces & Implants
- Root Canal Therapy Merrylands
- Surgery Merrylands
- TMJ Disorder
- Laughing Gas Merrylands
- Pediatric Dentist Merrylands
- Invisalign Merrylands
© 2023 Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Unique Dental Clinic.
2/8 McFarlane St, Merrylands NSW 2160